Apink’s Park Chorong Confesses Desire To Female Idol To Become Friends

11:49 Unknown 0 Comments



Hi Guys, So recently, Park Chorong of Apink confessed her 'love' towards a certain female group member, and how she wanted to be real close with her, on a broadcast on SBS.


One listener submitted a comment that said, “On a recent music program broadcast, I saw [Park Chorong] say hi to MAMAMOO’s Solar and I was wondering if there were any singers you wanted to become closer with.”





Park Chorong responded, “I’ve been in this industry as a singer for seven years now but I still don’t have a single female celebrity friend. So I want to become friends with literally anyone.” I guess that's an approval to her statement. No rejections here people.




DJ Yang Se Hyung then asked if there were any male singers she was close to and the Apink member responded, “There is someone I have been friends with since we were trainees,” and revealed that she and BTOB’s Lee Changseob were close friends.


 Let's just hope scandals don't arise from this 'friendly' union *wink wink*.












There you have it guys: Park Chorong and Solar, an official item.... of friendship of course. Let's see what unfolds in the future.




Please leave a like and comment!

0 comments: