Kim Chungha Talks About Her Rise On Music Charts And A Girl Group She Admires

21:08 Unknown 0 Comments



Produce 101's Kim Chungha as of late uncovered her feelings on the accomplishment of her performance debut. 

When it was specified to her in a meeting that her title track "Why Don't You Know" climbed outlines weeks after its discharge, she remarked, "It practically makes me tear up. I never envisioned that the marvel of ascending on graphs would transpire. I will take it as a sign that I should work harder and improve, so I will work to do well." 

She proceeded with, "It's a truly rushed time amid advancements, yet I am going through every day with so much bliss," and furthermore communicated her affection to fans. 

Kim Chungha additionally shared that she has as of late delighted in tuning in to MAMAMOO's new music and clarified, "I generally admired them as models when viewing their exhibitions and felt that I should work to improve. I adore that they give me awesome inspiration." 

She included, "There are such a large number of individuals that have buckled down with me for the consummation of this collection, and I think the accomplishment of these advancements was made conceivable on account of them and my fans that dependably give a shout out to me," and finished up by expressing gratitude toward everybody that has bolstered her.

Best of Luck Kim (Kimmy) Chungha in your rise to even more KPOP stardom!

0 comments: