Breaking News: Choa Has Left AOA Due to Depression

18:48 Unknown 0 Comments






It happened.


One of the angels of the KPOP Girl group ‘AOA’, by the name ‘Choa’, has decided it’s time to go. She’s left the heavenly angels to fly solo in hopes of a better life.
It had been flying around as a rumour for weeks prior to today, and we had only hoped it would remain so: just a rumour. After these assumptions, she finally made it official on her instagram page.
Here is the full translation of her post:

“Hello, this is Choa.
“I was very grateful and sorry that so many people took interest in my sudden hiatus. This is a bit late, but I want to tell you the reason why I had to rest and the decision that I came to after lots of deliberation.
“Since AOA wasn’t a team that immediately received a lot of love when we debuted, I had always been grateful for the love we got and I think preciously of it.
“Although I was the oldest on the team, I’m still very young and I wanted to cry a lot of times while working. However, I know that the reason you like me is because of my bright image. Although I was crying in my heart, I had to look happy. This happened repeatedly, and the more I forced myself, I found myself becoming sicker and sicker.
“To treat my insomnia and depression, I tried taking medication and started decreasing my work two years ago. However, because the problem didn’t stem from being tired, I ended up stopping all of my activities.
“I tried hard to get back to work while thinking of those who were waiting for me, but I felt that if the negative attention of my hiatus continued, this would be even more detrimental to the team members.
“After speaking with our company, I am leaving the team called AOA today, and I’m going to be cheering on my fellow members.
Over the past eight years while I prepared to become a celebrity and worked as one, I learned a lot of things. I think that even this difficult moment is a process for me to grow. I am 28 years old this year, and going forward, I will be reflecting on my chaotic self. For the remainder of my 20s, I would like to fill them with different experiences that are befitting of my age.
“As of now, I am not thinking about doing any work outside of my individual work that was already planned. Someday, when I no longer feel scared and feel that I can show a better side of me, and if there are still people who cheer me on, I would like to return. I am a lacking person, but to those who keep cheering me on and worry for me, I would like to give my sincere thanks. To the members who I have been with for so long, and to those who helped me overcome what I lack so that I can be loved, and to those who loved me and AOA, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.”
You can view the original post here: “https://www.instagram.com/queenchoa_/”

Guys, this should be an eye opener for what’s actually going on. She’s most likely not the only one with this kind of challenge. Do we really just love her because of the fan service and entertainment, without actually caring about the person behind the mask of a gorgeous and fancy lady?. Who are our KPOP stars behind closed doors?
Choa has struggled and fought with depression, and she had no one to actually confide in, due to her KPOP stardom. Funny how she was the oldest in the group, carrying everyone along and helping with the band, but stumbled in the matters of the heart. I, for one think it’s simply unjust to have her leave out of depression due to giving us entertainment. This is proof that KPOP stardom isn’t all it’s cut out to be. It’s a facade. It’s a fantasy. It’sEntertainment.

My Personal Message:
It’s so sad to see you go Choa. There are some out there that actually want to know you for you…. not for AOA. Your bravery and strength will be remembered dear Choa. It takes perseverance to continue to smile when you’re aching inside.
I’m sorry the system of Entertainment has put you in a mental trauma, but know that we see you even behind the mask of flawless elegance your job demands. 
Best of Luck, to the Angel who made it click.

What do you think Guys? Will this be one of those things we look and walk past her as, ‘just another KPOP star gone by’? I’m sure you’ll agree that she wasn’t just ‘any other KPOP star’. What will happen to AOA now?

Here’s a picture to mark her leave:Your bravery and strength will be remember dear Choa.I'm sorry the system of Entertainment has put you in a mental trauma, but we see you even behind the mask of flawless elegance your j

Please like and leave a comment!

0 comments: